2/02/2012

Tool # 8

After watching the videos/tutorials, list two to three things you learned about the device(s) that will be in your classroom this fall: we will get cases (I had to buy my own for my grant iPods), there is going to be a new way for APPs to be delivered:)

How do you plan to manage the device(s) in your classroom? Do you have ideas/suggestions that others may find useful?: I have my grant iPods in a case. Students can get them during appropriate times (math workshop center with specific directions, science for timers..., for video capabilities...). I have only used them for "free time" twice. There is ALWAYS a specific purpose for their use and the class knows that. They also know that they must disconnect and connect the iPods a certain way from the case. The more clear you are, the better the handling of these tools (as with everything else we do in the classroom).

No comments:

Post a Comment